5.26.2010

NERD HERD


At last, i have finished CHUCK season 3.
My initial reaction: WOW with an expression of aweSOMEsauce across my face!

This was a perfect finale to an already awesome show! This is exactly why Chuck is my fave show of all time. They really brought it for this episode, and it had everything in it: action, drama, comedy, the lot!

They even gave us an opening as to how season 4 may play out. But seriously, I was glued to the screen from start to finish. The best finale for a tv show I have ever seen!

You can tell this was set up as a "series" finale instead of a "season" finale, but they give you that added scene in the end that sets up the next season. I didn't think this show would keep me hooked for 3 years, but it certainly has not disappointed as a show and improved with every episode it airs. I cannot wait for the new chapter in chucks life and I certainly hope it lasts at least 2 more seasons.

What so great about this season 3?

There's some epic fighting and big bombs but then, Team Bartowski saves the day!
Okay, this is kinda awesome! The big reveal at the end shows Chuck finding out about his mom.
With his mom in the spy game, too and a reveal that Chuck downloaded an early prototype of his dad's intersect at the age of like, 7. ' You are special ' that what Stephen told Chuck. I wonder if they are coming at us with a bit too much to keep the show grounded in any sort of reality anymore. Jeez. But like I said, fans should love all this just fine, and it IS interesting to see where they go with all this next season.





On behalf of CIA, NSA .. and BUY MORE, MUAHAHA!!!

p/s : i got the complete 3rd season in my lappy. :)

1 comment: