5.16.2010

Hello?


I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next stall saying:
"Hi, how r u?"
Now, I'm not the type to get into a restroom conversation, so I don't know what made me answer, but I did, somewhat embarrassed, saying:
"Doing just fine."
And the other person says:
"What are you up to?"
What the heck kind of question is that? At this point, I'm thinking this is just too bizarre! But I say:
"Uhhhh, just taking care of business."
Now, I'm just trying to get out of there as fast as I can, when I hear another question:
"Can I come over?"
Wow, this is getting way too weird for me! To politely end the conversation, I say:
"No, I'm a little busy right now!"
Then I hear the person nervously say:
"Listen, I'll have to call u back. There's some idiot in the next stall who keeps answering to all my questions!"

HAHA. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. nice.
    i guess that's y we shouldn't answer the phone on the man's room huh?
    lol

    ReplyDelete