12.21.2009

Jelfin Mouse

Looks can be deceiving and there’s no doubt the rounded mouse you see above looks very awkward to use, but behold, this gel-covered mouse is actually very ergonomics friendly. Shaped perfectly to the curvature of your hands, the Jelfin Mouse provides a more natural feel that is comfortable to hold and use, not to mention the gel-covered design that provides a cushiony surface. We can’t confirl whether the mouse is really comfortable or not, but we’re definitely liking the unique design. Bout the price, the Jelfin Mouse is available in the US for approximately RM120.

1 comment:

  1. I have to honestly say I love this mouse and how it feels in my hand! The squishy, gel-cover feels amazing and I really like the round shape. I've been strictly a touch pad user until now - but this cool, comfortable mouse has won me over! The unique, chic shape looks quite artistic on my desk - it's become quite the conversation piece. My friends and family members now want one of these cool, trendy designs! I am extremely happy with its precision and functionality and would highly recommend this product to others. I've always wanted a more comfortable mouse than the traditional oval shaped ones and now I have it. Way to go, Jelfin!! I think you've hit a homerun here!

    ReplyDelete