9.04.2009

Im rich, marry me!

"I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with RM***k annual salary or above."

Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like this.
Please allow me to analyse your situation as a 'professional investor'.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision for me to marry you.

Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money".
U provides beauty, and I pays for it, fair and square.
However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason.
The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset.
It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation.If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 years later.

If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted.
It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".
Anyone with over RM***k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you.
I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy.
And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with RM***k annual income.
This has better chance than finding a rich fool!


INI REALITI!
'ADA WANG ADALAH AMOI'

*laff,laff,laff* ^^

3 comments:

  1. o wut r u actually trying to say? all women marry 4 money? well i think its lame 2 hve that kind of perspective..cuz ppl marry 4 love. n though u get extraordinarily rich, still, if u live wtout love n keep on thingking all women in tis world r after ur money, then welcome 2 a wussy life. sorry 2 say tis. but i just cant stop myself to express this after reading ur posts.
    p/s: though beauty fades, love doesnt. n love isnt about beauty. fact: majority old women still hve their husband by their side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cmon liliana.
    i just writing it for fun and to xpress myself about a woman that i love.
    nuthin to do wit u n all d couple out there that r livin in love.
    i know wut its feel to love n to be loved n sure, of coz, i oso gonna marry a woman that i love!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine then if thats the case..it's just that i thought ur writing is quite ironic.. sorry 4 my misinterpretation =)

    ReplyDelete